Principled Resolutions. Realistic Solutions.

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury Litigation
  4.  » Off-Road Accident Claims

Off-Road Accident Claims

Off-road accident claims involve accidents will all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), snowmobiles, dirt bikes and other motor-vehicles not designed for use on paved roads.

The most common question that needs to be answered in these situations is whether or not ICBC will cover this type of accident. At McKechnie & Company, we will assist you in determining the answer to this question.

We serve clients in Vancouver and throughout the province of British Columbia with comprehensive advice and assistance on matters of off-road accident claims. Our lawyers analyze issues of:

  • Consent
  • Licensing
  • Passenger injuries

What We Offer

The injuries sustained in an accident involving off-road vehicles can range from physical injuries to psychological injuries. Each type of injury requires its unique assessment and has its challenges.

Our firm understands how ICBC evaluates injuries caused by off-road accidents. With our experience representing both defendants and plaintiffs in cases involving ICBC, we know how ICBC approaches personal injury settlements.

We use this knowledge to help predict how ICBC will assess off-road accident claims. We will examine your case, provide you with reasonable options and give you a realistic timeframe for processing your claim.


When our firm takes a case, you receive the benefit of the experience of our entire team. We make sure the most appropriate lawyers are working on your case.

Our goal is to allow you to focus on your recovery – we will reduce the stress of filing a claim and pursuing the compensation you are owed. We will provide you with options for your matter, and advise you on the best approach to negotiate a settlement. If required, we will proceed with litigation to resolve the matter.

Get Legal Advice On Off-Road Accident Claims

Ask McKechnie & Company how we can help. Arrange a meeting by sending us an email using our online form. You can also give us a call at 604-800-2690 or toll-free at 877-393-3469.